Snow Blower Mount

hcbsez

Equipment
TG1860
Nov 4, 2021
penn yan, ny
I have a TG1860 tractor and a local shop has a snow blower for it but not the required mount. Any chance someone has a mount or where I can go to find one?

TravisH85

Equipment
Tg1860g
Nov 29, 2021
Minnesota
I have a TG1860 tractor and a local shop has a snow blower for it but not the required mount. Any chance someone has a mount or where I can go to find one?
I have a blower and the mount as well as a tg1860g tractor with now spark would be willing to part with the blower and subassembly for the right price. I know they are hard to find. I also have the manual for both if i remember correctly.

hcbsez

Equipment
TG1860
Nov 4, 2021
penn yan, ny
I have a blower and the mount as well as a tg1860g tractor with now spark would be willing to part with the blower and subassembly for the right price. I know they are hard to find. I also have the manual for both if i remember correctly.
Thanks for the reply. I think you are in Minnesota, correct? Shipping may be a problem. All we really need is the mount and I understand the desire to keep the blower and mount together. Ill check with my collogues (we are a flying club). What is the right price for you?