Put a couple Lev-O-Gage's on the tractor

number9

Equipment
L3800HST, 4x4, LA524
Apr 25, 2013
KY
I got these in yesterday. Made a bracket out of some 1/8" sheet and bent it in a "V" for the one on the dash. The other one I just stuck on the RH ROPS. I used 3M Dual-Lock to mount them.

I'd wondered how steep some parts I mow are. A spot in my front yard is 15* but feels completely different than my pond bank that is also 15* in most places - must be the water on the down hill side that messes with my mind.

This is the spot on the pond bank where my pucker factor starts kicking in and I don't make any more passes sideways farther up the hill.

I backed down the hill at the spot one mow strip higher than the pic above to see how steep it was. I've not got the nerve up to try it sideways.

I took this on a bank that I always mow up and down and wouldn't even consider trying to mow sideways.

I'm really glad I got these. They will help me to relax a little in some spots when I've been on a worse slope and also warn me when I get on a spot that may feel fine, but I see on the gage that it's actually steeper than I've been before.