Plagued by inventory

Elliott in GA

Equipment
LX 2610SU w/535,LP RCR1860,FDR1660,SGC0554,FSP500, DD BBX60005
Mar 10, 2021
North Georgia
You’re absolutely right lol I noticed it too and quickly returned it to its correct position. I did also learn another lesson. Don’t put your Rops all the way down and lift the bush hog all the way up, you will most definitely bend the upper link arm, not that I know from experience or anything 😂
Well, one of the many rules of tractoring is: that if you make a mistake with no witnesses, did it really happen?

ve9aa

Equipment
TG1860, BX2380 -backblade, bx2830 snowblower, fel, weight box,pallet forks,etc
Apr 11, 2021
NB, Canada
Howdy fellas! Just here to vent for a minute. Who else is plagued by inventory issues? We have been cutting 4aces of grass for the last 9years with a 54” riding mower and had an issue with it a couple weeks ago and decided it was time to get a tractor. I thought we would go pick out a tractor and get it in maybe a week. We ewe my to many dealers and kept getting the same answer we have lots on order we just don’t have any tractors here. We found a local dealer who finally had a LX2610 on the lot and a trailer for it. Went to talk with him we got really excited and then the news came. They had no loader on the lot, then it was we don’t have any of the attachments you want🤦🏼‍♂️. We are now 2weeks in they just got there hands on a loader and are still trying to get a bush hog, grapple, and a rear blade. Even worse news is our mower transmission just bit the dust while cutting the grass 😭 spoke to the dealer today but has no timeframe when he can get all the pieces and he says the forecast from his Kubota reps is bleak. Who would have ever thought this would be a thing? If you are in the market for a new tractor and implements my advice is to not hesitate because you can’t just go at the last minute and get what you need at least in my area.
Ordered a BX2380 about a month ago with blower, mower and rear blade. *SHOULD* have it all together by the end of the week---maybe ! (did I just jinx myself?)

BX2680's and BX1880's are very very thin on the ground here. I've seen one in my area (100m circle), but I wanted a '2380 anyways,.,...and dealer had 3 on the lot. The holdup has been the implements coming the SE USA and WEstern Canada.

Mike...NB Canada

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
The local Kubota dealer here in southern Maine is MB tractor. I passed their lot last weekend it looked like they were going out of business. 4 small excavators and 4 of the center articulating front end loaders. That was it. Out back behind the building you can see rows of bush hogs stacked up and other stuff. But no inventory. Crazy.

barndoor

Equipment
LX2610
Mar 10, 2021
Santa Cruz County, California
looks like I'm starting over! Found out last week that my sales rep at the dealer quit/retired out of the blue, with no warning or communication to me or Kubota! Now I'm talking with a higher up, who confirmed that there is no tractor on the way. He's hunting for one, but of course I doubt there are any to be had. If I thought things were different I would start looking at green or blue tractors...

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Impala

Equipment
L3302 prior B2601, prior BX2230
Jan 16, 2021
WI
My B2601 has been on order since January. It is allocated now so hopefully soon.... Unless you get lucky there is no point to buying used in my area. I sold my tractor for more than I paid for it used 3 years ago. I got a much better deal new from my local dealer, it just has to get here. Didn't go crazy with it as I already have few accessories. Just Rimguard, 60" bucket and 3rd function with a grapple.

JimiCarpenter

Mar 27, 2021
Clayton Nc
My B2601 has been on order since January. It is allocated now so hopefully soon.... Unless you get lucky there is no point to buying used in my area. I sold my tractor for more than I paid for it used 3 years ago. I got a much better deal new from my local dealer, it just has to get here. Didn't go crazy with it as I already have few accessories. Just Rimguard, 60" bucket and 3rd function with a grapple.
The grapple just in the 5 days I’ve had it was well worth the money. It saves on the back and everyone isn’t slam tired haveing to move limbs by hand all day. Loading and in loading by hand wears the whole family out quickly.

Reactions: 1 users

DueEast

Equipment
L2501 HST 4WD
Mar 9, 2021
Washington
I feel pretty fortunate. Bought my house on land in December and quickly found out I needed a tractor. So, I bought my L2501 in January. Only had to wait for it to be assembled. The dealer also had the attachments I needed in stock at the time. It’s a much different story now.

Reactions: 1 user

Impala

Equipment
L3302 prior B2601, prior BX2230
Jan 16, 2021
WI
Just got a call from the dealer. On the truck. Be prepped and ready sometime next week. Finally I can get projects done. Note to others, the used market is so good for sellers right now. Wait as long as you can to sell it, otherwise you will be tractor less for months like me!

Reactions: 1 users