Pat's Quick Hitch Cat 1

Hans1214

Equipment
BX25 BXPanded forks, lights, under armor, thumb and tooth bar. 24" BH bucket
Jul 4, 2014
Pee Dee, SC USA
Just bought a Pat's Quick Hitch system Cat 1 from Agri Supply. They have the complete package including the stabilizer for $155.95. I believe that they are starting to ship items now. Here is the link. They also have the other the other categorys also I believe. Hope this saves some folks some money.

http://www.agrisupply.com/quick-hitch-stabilizer-bar/p/70078/

SLIMSHADIE

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Apr 10, 2013
Eureka,IL
Hans great addition. I like mine and with Hodges stabilzers, they are the perfect combo. I used the pats stabilizer but it bent, I bent back. But I no longer need it to Hodges stabilizers. Hodges stabilizers are turnbuckle replacements and also make hooking up a snap. My implements are different widths so I figured this is the best setup for me. They do extend the rear implent out 2-4" but I can still use my stock top-link. Some people complain they cant on certain implements. Sure beats the stock setup. Goodluck.

phaser

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7100HST 4x4, FEL, field mower
Aug 6, 2013
Oregon
I like mine and with Hodges stabilzers, they are the perfect combo. Hodges stabilizers are turnbuckle replacements and also make hooking up a snap.
Pat's Quick Hitch + Hodges Stablizers, Yes, big ditto on that.

However I did change out the adjustment bolts on Pat's Quick Hitch to grade 8.

Last edited:

Burt

Equipment
L3700SU, box blade, 6 foot rhino blade, 1 bottom plow, 3 point receiver hitch.
Mar 24, 2012
Goldendale, WA USA
Just bought a Pat's Quick Hitch system Cat 1 from Agri Supply. They have the complete package including the stabilizer for $155.95. I believe that they are starting to ship items now. Here is the link. They also have the other the other categorys also I believe. Hope this saves some folks some money.

http://www.agrisupply.com/quick-hitch-stabilizer-bar/p/70078/
Roger the Pat's quick hitch and Hodges stabilizers.

Only way to hookup and release or change implements.

Burt

lddykstra

Equipment
L3940HSTC
Feb 5, 2014
Rock Valley, Iowa
I agree with the others. If you have a 3pt hitch, these quick hitchs for the bottom links are a MUST.

Here are a couple of pictures of mine.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
iddykstra,

Thanks for those pictures! Could you put up a close up of the 3-pt with the stabilizers you have?

They are building a new Tractor Supply less than 5 mi from my house. Supposed to be open early summer. A set of Pat's and some stabilizers will be among the first buys I make.

Thanks for the pics.

Ray