Next price increase from Kubota?

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
If I read that correctly, you are insinuating that Kubota USA is the greedy pig in this revolving door of price hikes and they are allowing the dealerships to be taking the flak from the customers, and the dealerships are not benefitting as a result?
I don’t believe I said or suggested any such thing. I don’t have any issue whatsoever with Kubota or the dealers I currently support. I am pretty sure my point was maybe the dealers not all bad and not misleading anyone.

Last edited:

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Thought I'd treat the BX23S to a new air filter and oil filter. Cost me $45 CDN out the door..sigh.. I remember when $10 would buy those two for my '67 Mustangs.......
Oh well
I did see the new BX23s has far better armrests than mine. I was thinking of buying them when the salesgal came over....then I totally forgot what I was thinking about.......sigh

D.jFarm78

Equipment
L2250 FEL& L4610FEl, BH, Grapple, Mower, Gannon , blade, disc, plow, rototiller,
Mar 20, 2020
Young, Az USA
Hi all. First post.

I am in the process of building a house on acreage (first build, first time owning land). House won't be complete till Mayish -- we'll see. At any rate, I was looking at tractors at the local dealer (Bingham Equipment) and was told to expect a 10% increase on Jan 1. I've searched far and wide to find any post on any website that corroborates a price increase, and can't find any. Is this just a sales guy looking to pad his number before the end of year, or is there a good chance that Kubota has a major price increase coming next month?

I really wouldn't mind waiting till my house is closer to being completed to buy/order a tractor -- with inflation going crazy I already have had a number of change orders on the house and expect a few more before I'm done. Right now I could afford to pay cash for a tractor. Next year, I might have to finance a portion of the purchase price. Either way, I wouldn't mind a lower price for a tractor. The other question is, what are the chances that tractor prices will level out with a recession on the way?

Any advice would be appreciated. Currently looking at either B2601 or LX2610SUHSD.

Thanks,
Jeff
Not for sure where you are but assume in Az if you are going to Bingham Eq.
They have dealers all around the state. You can also check at different locations to see what the tax rate is for the city and county that varies a lot on a purchase such as a tractor and equipment.
David

BobInSD

Equipment
L5740
Jun 23, 2020
South Dakota
Not for sure where you are but assume in Az if you are going to Bingham Eq.
They have dealers all around the state. You can also check at different locations to see what the tax rate is for the city and county that varies a lot on a purchase such as a tractor and equipment.
David
I’m on the Minnesota border. For a big purchase such a tractor it’s worth having them deliver. They then sold it to me in South Dakota and I pay at my (4%) tax rate instead of whatever MN charges. More than pays for the delivery In my case and may be worth checking out.