New B3200 with mods

gerald pitts

Equipment
B 3200
Aug 2, 2011
emmett, idaho
New to the forum with a new B3200. Thought I would share a few improvements I made to the tractor. The pouch mounted under the the dash is a skeet/trap shooters shell pouch/apron. Great for holding "stuff". Fabricated a canvas snap-in apron to cover the area under the seat to hold "stuff" and keep the dust and debrie from rising up under the seat when brush-hogging. Purchased a seat cover with pouches on the back of the backrest that's good for holding "stuff" and keeps you from burnin your butt in the summertime. Fabricated a front weight rack to hold five 55# weights and modified the grill guard to accomodate the weights without having to be removed. Fabed a trailer mover that accomodates a 2" reciever and a ball mount for my 5th wheel horse trailer. Bought the tractor with a 60" Land Pride grooming mower, a 60" L P brush hog, FEL, a set of industrial tread tires and wheels and a set of turf tires and wheels. So far this little machine has done everything I've asked of it with ease.
Jerry

Attachments

BeauHunter

Equipment
Kubota B3200, FIL, Backhoe & Box Scraper
Jan 4, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Nice pics Jerry. Some great mods. I just bought a B3200, will take delivery some time this month.

gerald pitts

Equipment
B 3200
Aug 2, 2011
emmett, idaho
I hope you enjoy your new tractor as much as I do mine. Make sure you get as many weights on that front end as you can.....you will need it with that back hoe....or fill the fel with gravel. The 3200 is a sweet machine :)