My shopping list

Hi all. I'm ready to buy my first tractor. Been researching for months.
Here is a list of me current wants. Any comments would be appreciated.

B2650 CAB Tractor
FEL with 2 lever quick disconnect so I can use skidsteer attachments.
3rd function hydraulics to the front for attachments
7' Kubota backhoe
Landpride grading box (not sure which one)
Kubota top and tilt kit

Right now I'm getting pricing from my local dealer at around $38k. I really wanted to be at around $30 but the cab uplift is around $5k. I really need the cab for snow removal work.

Interestingly - the Cab causes the backhoe to be moved back and a 2nd seat to be installed behind the cab. I would be interested in anyone's opinion on the pros and cons of this situation.

Thanks all! :)

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
Hi all. I'm ready to buy my first tractor. Been researching for months.
Here is a list of me current wants. Any comments would be appreciated.

B2650 CAB Tractor
FEL with 2 lever quick disconnect so I can use skidsteer attachments.
3rd function hydraulics to the front for attachments
7' Kubota backhoe
Landpride grading box (not sure which one)
Kubota top and tilt kit

Right now I'm getting pricing from my local dealer at around $38k. I really wanted to be at around $30 but the cab uplift is around $5k. I really need the cab for snow removal work.

Interestingly - the Cab causes the backhoe to be moved back and a 2nd seat to be installed behind the cab. I would be interested in anyone's opinion on the pros and cons of this situation.

Thanks all! :)
If you want to use skidsteer attachments You should get a
skid steer quick attach plate (SSQA) for the front of your FEL instead of the standart Kubota set up and a bucket that will work with it.

Pictures of SSQA https://www.google.com/search?q=ski...v&sa=X&ei=1lxeVJDMD8idygTyt4HgDA&ved=0CDYQsAQ

If you want to use skidsteer attachments You should get a
skid steer quick attach plate (SSQA) for the front of your FEL instead of the standart Kubota set up and a bucket that will work with it.

Well that's very interesting olthumpa. I see this setup is designed to do what I want to do. But now I'm confused. I was told by a couple of Kubota deals that the 2 lever quick disconnect is the same format as the skitsteer attachments. So I would not need the SSQA you described.

Can anyone confirm one way or the other?