Missing FL1000 tiller driveshaft

gwiz

May 28, 2013
North Bay, Ontario, Canada
I have a Kubota FL1000 3PH tiller attachment but am missing the front spline connection. Anybody know where I can buy a replacement part (not separately available new) or maybe a used shaft, or aftermarket or?? A new shaft (called a "joint" in the parts diagram) is unrealistically expensive. I live in Ontario, Canada.

Found the missing shaft: I traced through two previous owners and found where the the shaft got lost in a corner of a barn.

Thanks for your help. :D

Last edited:

benben

Equipment
B7200 Hst with heated cabin
Dec 18, 2012
quebec canada
go to your Kubota dealer he can order this one,but it is around $400.-+tax.I have has a problem with my shaft and I was on the way to order 1,but I found a mashine shop and he repaird my shaft.

Benben

bandaidmd

Equipment
B2620 w/LA364 FEL ,BH65, ssqa , 1982 B8200E w/BF300FEL
May 19, 2013
Middle of DELMARVA
I have a Kubota FL1000 3PH tiller attachment but am missing the front spline connection. Anybody know where I can buy a replacement part (not separately available new) or maybe a used shaft, or aftermarket or?? A new shaft (called a "joint" in the parts diagram) is unrealistically expensive. I live in Ontario, Canada.
Theres complete replacements available several places(ebay) for under $200(us). You need to know what the tiller end looks like and if you can reuse your slip clutch.