maintenance sheet download for maintenance record keeping

top gnome

Equipment
b2301 w bh fel grapple back blade snow plow forks
Dec 12, 2021
Fundy shore nova scotia
Hi I was wondering if anyone has a spread sheet or fillable maintenance worksheet for the 50 100 150 hour ... maintenance. When I did the 50 hr I printed out the sheet filled it out and left it in the garage. I just did my 100hr and it would be nice to have a digital version. I also do not want to mark up the owners manual. I do not want to reinvent the wheel if someone has one. If not I may put one together. I have a B

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
I have a program called Autosist. It's web based, but there's a phone app. I got it for vehicles, but I have my tractor in there as well and you can track gas/fuel consumption, record all your services, put reminders in, have links to manuals and whatnot. It's a pretty nice database. You can enter and/or view everything thru the app or thru a browser. You can even export data into spreadsheets and whatnot. It can be useful for tracking mileage in a vehicle - if you suddenly see a drop it could be indicative of a problem.

I got it back when the pricing structure was different... But it's still a useful tool.

top gnome

Equipment
b2301 w bh fel grapple back blade snow plow forks
Dec 12, 2021
Fundy shore nova scotia
I have a program called Autosist. It's web based, but there's a phone app. I got it for vehicles, but I have my tractor in there as well and you can track gas/fuel consumption, record all your services, put reminders in, have links to manuals and whatnot. It's a pretty nice database. You can enter and/or view everything thru the app or thru a browser. You can even export data into spreadsheets and whatnot. It can be useful for tracking mileage in a vehicle - if you suddenly see a drop it could be indicative of a problem.

I got it back when the pricing structure was different... But it's still a useful tool.
thank you for the information. I will look into it

kevinj

Equipment
L3940hstc - B7500hst - BX1860 - Farmall 560D - Farmall M
Jun 4, 2018
Michigan
Hi I was wondering if anyone has a spread sheet or fillable maintenance worksheet for the 50 100 150 hour ... maintenance. When I did the 50 hr I printed out the sheet filled it out and left it in the garage. I just did my 100hr and it would be nice to have a digital version. I also do not want to mark up the owners manual. I do not want to reinvent the wheel if someone has one. If not I may put one together. I have a B
you can easily make one to fit your needs in Excel

Reactions: 1 user

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
I use google/apple calendar for maintenance logs with a dedicated and color coded sub-calendar.

It's compatible across devices, easy to find dates and is searchable. I do it for all my cars and vehicles now.