Loader forks

cubitcm

Equipment
L260
Mar 24, 2011
Levittown, PA, Bucks County
I finally got the forks for my L260 & loader welded-up. I actually had my father-in-law doe all the welding since he has a much bigger machine. The forks are 3x3 angle that was left over from a structural steel building project that I was running. The bracket is a 2x3 piece of angle that clips over the 2x2 square tube that is welded on the top of the bucket as a stiffener. Here is one picture of the forks. If anyone wants to see some more pics let me know and I will try to get a few more and post them.

Last edited:

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I'd like to see any picture of the forks......

cubitcm

Equipment
L260
Mar 24, 2011
I was able to take some pictures of the forks on the tractor today. Here they are. Sorry guys I can't seem to get the last image to insert rotated.

Last edited:

benben

Equipment
B7200 Hst with heated cabin
Dec 18, 2012
quebec canada
the only think I like to tell you be carefull with this "fork" nobody must be around theire when you lift or cary somthing.you have lift the skid in the first picture with this fork?

maybe I make some pictures from my fork.

Benben

cubitcm

Equipment
L260
Mar 24, 2011
I used these "forks" as soon as I got them. I moved the pallets and some loose steel around my property with no problems. In-fact I was pushing the limit of what the tractor would lift a few times.