La680 help

Confused8122

Equipment
L3600
Oct 26, 2014
Marquette, mi
I recently purchased a new to me L3600, with a la680 loader. I have found operating manuals for the tractor, but not the loader. Can anyone help me out?

Mainly I want to know how to remove the loader without hurting myself. All the YouTube videos I find are for a newer style. . Mine doesn't have any stands by the bucket, but does have square stands that go in at the tower, below the cylinder pin. I think?

Attachments

Woody Martin

Equipment
2013 L3200 HST, 66" Loader, R-4's, L/P 1672 , L/P Box grader, L/P 1572 Rear Blad
Apr 24, 2014
Brazil, Indiana
I recently purchased a new to me L3600, with a la680 loader. I have found operating manuals for the tractor, but not the loader. Can anyone help me out?

Mainly I want to know how to remove the loader without hurting myself. All the YouTube videos I find are for a newer style. . Mine doesn't have any stands by the bucket, but does have square stands that go in at the tower, below the cylinder pin. I think?
I wish I could help you. It seems that no one else is jumping in either. I haven't even had mine off. Sorry If a dealer is close by, ask them.