L35 Hydraulic Cylinder Case

DragoK

Equipment
Kubota L35 with bucket and backhoe
May 17, 2021
Virginia
I know this is really old but I put a Rockshaft Housing from a L3710 on mine and it bolted right up. I had to engineer the hydraulic lines differently, but it works well if anyone needs a direction to go in.

Reactions: 1 users

L35

Equipment
L35/TL720/BT900/York rake/Valby chipper
Jun 13, 2010
CT
I know this is really old but I put a Rockshaft Housing from a L3710 on mine and it bolted right up. I had to engineer the hydraulic lines differently, but it works well if anyone needs a direction to go in.
Any pics or maybe a parts list for future reference?

DragoK

Equipment
May 17, 2021
Virginia
Interesting!
I had to check out the parts diagrams from Messick's site.
https://www.messicks.com/ku/93333 (L3710)
https://www.messicks.com/ku/85350 (L35)

Select "Hydraulic System" and "Hydraulic Cylinder"

View attachment 106436
I had to buy part 170, the one i got with the case was different or custom. I also had to buy the pieces inside the case because mine didnt match exactly. Instead of the hydraulics going from the pump to the case, i ended up going to the bucket valve first, then the hoe, then the case because this case doesnt have the same inlets. It was a lot of experimenting, trial and error to get things to work, not to mention the money.

DragoK

Equipment
May 17, 2021
Virginia
I had to buy part 170, the one i got with the case was different or custom. I also had to buy the pieces inside the case because mine didnt match exactly. Instead of the hydraulics going from the pump to the case, i ended up going to the bucket valve first, then the hoe, then the case because this case doesnt have the same inlets. It was a lot of experimenting, trial and error to get things to work, not to mention the money.