L1501 Question

stan tipton

Equipment
L1501 Tractor 4ft Bushog,Box Blade,Tiller and Disk
Aug 4, 2010
cantonment,fl
Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie to this forum and to the orange world so any help would be great and I hope my questions don't sound to stupid.

I recently purchased what I think is a L1501 not for sure on that. All writing is in english but can not find any ID plates nor does it have any numbers that I can find on this tractor. Any help on how to ID it would be great.

The lowdown on this was I bought the tractor (984 hours) a model RS1351 tiller,4 ft bushog,disk,finishing mower, and landscape rack for $3500

The first things I have done is change oil,clean air filter and grease all fittings.
Seems to run out well after service and cleaning did some bush hogging for a couple hours and it ran great.

I am looking for a operators manual if any one could tell me were to purchase one. And also were I might be able to purchase parts for the RS 1351 tiller.

Thanks for any help,
Stan

hdadair

Equipment
l1501
Sep 1, 2010
Maxwell, Texas, USA
I am also new to the Forum, as in just joined. I have a L1501 and would like to find all new decals. I have it stripped and ready for paint, but waiting until I can find new decals. Any help in this area?

bigjeff

Sep 14, 2010
spencer IN
i have one of the l1501 kubota tractors it runs great but when i use it to cut grass with finish mower on it it tends to get hot is there any comments on what could be causing this thanks

richard.graye

Equipment
L1501
Sep 13, 2010
Huddersfield, UK
i have an L1501 here in England (first post)
the L1501 is a 15HP tractor and there is a sticker on mine in Japanese that says its 15HP.
Reall enjoying taking it apart and cleaning everything. It must be 20 years old and only has 1000 hrs!