L1500DT Loader Question

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I had saved this info from an old post regarding hydraulics on old generation L series. I no longer recall who the poster was.

Perhaps it has info that might help. It is part #64.

Early L hydraulic block cover

Now is where I brag about Ronnie Bowman at Tractorsmart.com - a VERY helpful guy. I happened to have one of these adapters - but a friend is also putting a loader on a L345 so I wondered if the adapter is still available from Kubota. The original is discontinued but Ronnie kept digging until he found its functional equivalent - part No. 70050-00279 price $88.30. It is the key part for tapping into the internal hydraulics for these early '80s tractors - so it's worth it's weight in gold. So is Ronnie.

Dave
Ronnie Bowman's Tractor Smart online business model was too much price competition for the dealerships and they put him out of business.

The hydraulic outlet blocks are readily available for a whopping $30. Unfortunately Mr. Millar's L1500 tractor does not have the oil pipe with the mounting base that allows you to use them.

Dan

Last edited:

KennyMillar

Equipment
L1500DT Tractor with Loader
May 9, 2022
Central Scotland
I had saved this info from an old post regarding hydraulics on old generation L series. I no longer recall who the poster was.

Perhaps it has info that might help. It is part #64.

Early L hydraulic block cover

Now is where I brag about Ronnie Bowman at Tractorsmart.com - a VERY helpful guy. I happened to have one of these adapters - but a friend is also putting a loader on a L345 so I wondered if the adapter is still available from Kubota. The original is discontinued but Ronnie kept digging until he found its functional equivalent - part No. 70050-00279 price $88.30. It is the key part for tapping into the internal hydraulics for these early '80s tractors - so it's worth it's weight in gold. So is Ronnie.

Dave
Amazing! Thanks for this. it's really helpful.
Everyone has been so kind and helpful expecially to a newbie like me!