kubota snow blade hydraulic connections

timdan94

Equipment
L 2501 TLB
Oct 25, 2011
Liberty Pa
I just bought the dozer/snow blade and quick hitch for my tractor and can't figure out how to connect the lines. The color coding on the new quick connects aren't color coded correctly.
Thanks
Dan

gpreuss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200DT w/FEL, K650 Backhoe, 5' Rotary, 40" Howard Rotavator, 6' Rhino blade
Oct 9, 2011
Spokane, WA
Some times you just have to figure it out. Valve blocks are mounted side by side. The valve ports are front and back on the valve. A valve runs one line of force; up/down, or side/side. In an hour or so you should be able to try every combination.

Paulemar

Equipment
BX25, 60" MMM, 3 point hitch, 60" front plow, 48" Phoenix rototiller.
Jan 21, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Ok, all of the following are using the tractor valve block color coded connections as the starting point since all of my hydraulic line connections from the blade are black. I lucked out and got 2 of the 4 correct the first time, so I just had to switch 2 to get it right.

1) Tractor yellow valve block to the bottom hose of the VERTICAL blade cylinder
2) Tractor red valve block to the front hose of the HORIZONTAL blade cylinder
3) Tractor blue valve block to the rear hose of the HORIZONTAL blade cylinder
4) Tractor white valve block to the top hose of the VERTICAL blade cylinder

Use the little color plastic rings, one on the valve block and the matching one on the blade hydraulic hose so that next year you can just match the plastic rings for your connections. Put these on after you check to make sure the blade moves the way you want it to. Also you may have to allow any air being introduced from the blade to purge before it works smoothly.
I made a squeegee from 2 layers of 3/8" stall mat (purchased by the foot at Tractor Supply) and use this with the "float" function of the blade to plow my gravel driveway without digging in too much. I have skid shoes but they dig in pretty badly. Then I also used a couple of zip ties around the hoses to keep any of them from rubbing on the front tire. Let us know how it goes.

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
If you have the manual for both the quick hitch and the blade it tells ya what goes where. If you need I can get down to the shop after the SeaHAWKS game and post back to you ;)

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Glad you got it figured out. I wish all of the connections were tagged the same.

mowings

Equipment
B1750, PTO Log Splitter, DR PTO Wood Chipper, Kubota Dozer Blade, MMM, Boxblade
Jun 7, 2013
Maryland
I realize this post is a little old, but I have the B2587 front dozer blade with the quick attach system and was wondering if anyone had a valve diagram (specifically if this valve has a power beyond port). I have the manual for the blade and tractor (B1750 HST) but it does not include the valve.

Thanks,

Mowings