Kubota Round Baler hook up issue

Captain13

Equipment
M7040 4WD ROPS, ZD28, Woods (84” box blade, 72” harrow, 48” pallet forks)
Feb 27, 2019
Kathleen, GA
This is your 3 pin, I believe. You need the male end of this to make an extension. John Deere should have both connectors that you need to make extensions. Your bailer should be compatible with any tractor and JD usually Carrie’s these or you can probably order what you need from Jensales in the link or anyone else sells ag equipment. Actually, any tractor shop that sells bailers should have or be able to get these (except Kubota) because they are probably all (John Deere, Case, MF, etc) compatible.

Last edited:

C-Ranch

Equipment
M5-111, BV4580 Round Baler, MacDon, Case IH
Jun 25, 2022
Idaho
C-Ranch I would contact AG- Express Electronics. I have used them many times over the years to repair Monitors and build cables for sprayers, balers, planters. Good people to deal with. They have three locations Indiana 765-533-4809. Iowa 515-289-2746 Nebraska. 308-381-2905.
Just wanted to give an update and thank you for the contact info. I ended up calling Ag Express and out of all the people I spoke with, they were on top of things and new exactly what I needed. Ten days after speaking with them I was up and running. I would recommend these guys to anyone needing electronic stuff. 👍

Reactions: 2 users

bucktail

Equipment
L1500DT, 6' king kutter back blade, boom, dirt scoop ford disk JD212
Jun 13, 2016
MN
Tx Jim

If your round baler (looks like a JD) is still rolling rounds I certainly wouldn't change it out till you absolutely had to.

As for making a 5x4, 5x5 or 5x6 it's a simple adjustment on the monitor along with changing bale density adjustments....I apologize...I meant 5x6 not 6x7 on my earlier post. I am not aware of any 6x7 balers.
Vermeer 706C

hedgerow

Jan 2, 2015
Malcolm NE
Just wanted to give an update and thank you for the contact info. I ended up calling Ag Express and out of all the people I spoke with, they were on top of things and new exactly what I needed. Ten days after speaking with them I was up and running. I would recommend these guys to anyone needing electronic stuff. 👍
Glad it worked out I have used them many times over the years. Always got top notch service from them. They built a custom harness for me for a bean planter I put together years back.

Reactions: 1 user