just purchased another kubota and need to help please.

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
Hi guys
just aquired another kubota tractor, its a B7100 approx 1978.
needs some work to bring it back to a decent state but nothing really major from first looks, and i'll put up some pics shortly, in the mean time heres my first of many problems.
Anyway, of all the jobs i have to do to it, one is that i need to source and replace the ignition switch but i have mislaid my 7100 wirirng diagram and all the ones i seen on the net are blurry and i cant make out the colour coding etc on the wires.
can anyone on here upload a clear pic or email the full wirirng schematic .
also what good 3rd party switche can be used and that are compatible with the original unit.
any help would be great.
thanks
rob

B7100

Equipment
B7100,B7100 with Backhoe and FEL, Goldoni Quad 20
Feb 11, 2010
Wales
Hi guys
just aquired another kubota tractor, its a B7100 approx 1978.
needs some work to bring it back to a decent state but nothing really major from first looks, and i'll put up some pics shortly, in the mean time heres my first of many problems.
Anyway, of all the jobs i have to do to it, one is that i need to source and replace the ignition switch but i have mislaid my 7100 wirirng diagram and all the ones i seen on the net are blurry and i cant make out the colour coding etc on the wires.
can anyone on here upload a clear pic or email the full wirirng schematic .
also what good 3rd party switche can be used and that are compatible with the original unit.
any help would be great.
thanks
rob
Hi rob this is from the owners manual but if its not clear enough Pm me with your addy
dave

Attachments

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
thanks for that dave, i can read it fine, lots more to get on with on it tonight aswell on the 7100.
I'm stripping it right down to see whats what before i get the jet washer on it prior to prepping for some painting next week.

thanks again
rob