installing snow plow

kubochan

Equipment
g6200 mower and snowblade
Sep 22, 2009
new york state
hi, i purchased a used snow plow for my g6200. the plow came from a 6200 so i know that it is the rite plow. but was wondering if there is supposed to be anything that attaches to the front frame of the tractor. i got the bolt to fasten the back of the plow to the rear of the tractor and then the two side shafts that attaches to the hydro-lift. i was wondering if there might be some kind of support in the front to keep the plow in place.
thanks in advance. n

kubochan

Equipment
Sep 22, 2009
new york state
hi vic, i just went out to check the plow someti
hing told me to check the measurement of the two shaft with cotter pin and the hole where i'm assuming it attaches to. the plow measures 20 mm and the hole on the tractor is 13-14 mm.
the plow says g 2000 which i thought was the tiller model ... anyway in alittle panic since i sold my gravely with a plow.
i would be happy to get a manual but like to get a confirmation that the one i got is the one for me. much appreciated.

kubochan

Equipment
Sep 22, 2009
new york state
came across a picture of one being sold on craig'slist in ontario.Kubota G2000 48" Snow Blade
see if the pic. comes on here.
anyway seems like i'm missing some brackets. will see if i could source them, unless someone here could help me out.
well i tried, guess not ... (pic.)

Last edited: