I did it

Pulsnitzer

Jun 25, 2009
Germany, Saxony
Hello community,
on wednesday I did it. I bought a B7000/2 2 wheel drive, built in 2003 in pretty good condition. But I bought it from a car dealer with no idea about Kubota and tractor at all.

This is my first Kubota I use but not the first tractor I'm using, this isn't a big problem. I got all the papers I need. Here in germany it is very tricky to have all things right because of vehicle registration. We need papers for customs, vehicle inspection sticker and so on.

I also got the operators instruction manual, but only as a hard copy in absolutely bad condition and nearly black illustrations. From this board I found out that a lot of papers are available via kubotabooks.com. But there are no books and papers explicit for my B7000. Is there a possibility to match an other book to that?

And the biggest question I have: Normally the B7000 has hydraulic aux, so it is described at the manual. But I cannot locate the valve for switching between three point and aux. Can anyone give me a hint where to find that valve or whatever is used for.

And no here the B7000 is (the hood is labeled wrong as 4WD)

Attachments

TopGear

Mar 21, 2009
Australia
Hi

The valve for the AUX hydraulics should be between your legs and should look like the first photo attached. You will need to unscrew the plug and put on a hydraulic hose. This will give you a single acting type cylinder. Controlled off your three point hitch leveller.
If you don't have the AUX fitting as shown above between your legs you should still have a cover which doesn't have a switch as in the first photo - these are common I think on the JDM (Japanese Domestic Models) models and shown in the parts manual as "Iranian model". If you have this type of cover you will need to add a tap/switch such as that shown in the second photo.

To use double acting cylinders I;m not sure exactly how you do this. I believe you will need to have a line go from your hydraulic ram/implement back to the transmission as this acts as the storage tank - but I'm not sure of this. I've seen a few people on the net have this hose going back to the transmission through the oil fill plug - see third photo. Vic or someone more knowledgeable maybe able to confirm how to do this.

Anyway enjoy your Kubota:)

Cheers John

Attachments

lovely09

Banned
Jul 29, 2009
manila
Great info Topgear.Is it different to locate with other model?Let's say we have L1-33 Kubota.If i can't make the manual clear how can i find the specific part like of the valve?

Pulsnitzer

Jun 25, 2009
Germany, Saxony
Hello John,
pardon me for beeing late with my thanks to the information you posted to my reply.

I found that cover based on your information. So I'll try to get a two way valve for having the possibility using three point or hydraulics.
This will become a litte difficult, becaus Kubota Germany is not willing to support Kubota owners if the tractor is imported, such as mine.

Anyway, thank you again for your help. I will see what time brings.

TopGear

Mar 21, 2009
Australia
Hi Pulsnitzer

Your B7000 parts should be pretty similar to a B7100 (non-gray market). So just get a copy of any of the B series parts manual and order parts through part numbers at your dealer. Just tell them its for a B6100, B7100 etc
You can get a lot of the parts manuals here for many of the b series tractors

http://www.kubotabooks.com/AutoIndex/

You'll notice that the workshop manuals for the B5100. B6100 and B7100 actually use photos of a B6001 gray market tractor for illustration :D. They will have all the parts you need in Germany for your tractor. Just don't let them know its a B7000 and order off part numbers.

Cheers John