I did a big job last week with the 2502

Yotekiller

Equipment
Kubota L2502, LP 60" BB, LP pallet forks, 60" KK Tiller, 55" HSI root grapple
Sep 29, 2023
Southern Indiana
The misses wanted a pool so I decided to do it myself. Of course she wanted the largest above pool she could find which required a lot of excavating to bury it part ways in the ground. I started off using my tiller to till up the top layer and scoop it off with the bucket. After that, I used the bucket to dig the rest of the way and the BB to smooth it. I compared the dirt to the 30 tons of gravel I had and my best guess is around 60-70 tons of dirt came out of the ground with the 2502 over two days. After I had it mostly level, I went in and laid down 25 tons of gravel for the pool to sit on. I still have to run the bottom drain for the pool, install a gorilla pad, and then lay down sand. She's pretty excited so far... I must say I am very Pool2.jpg Pool3.jpg Pool4.jpg Pool5.jpg impressed with what this little 2502 can do....

Reactions: 9 users

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
Very cool man!!!!

What are those numbers for?

Reactions: 1 user

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Be sure to get a power tamper and laser level the 'base'. Spend a week if you have to as 'good enough' ISN'T.
You have ONE chance of doing it tight,1,000 to always hear' it's not level.......'

Reactions: 1 user

Yotekiller

Equipment
Kubota L2502, LP 60" BB, LP pallet forks, 60" KK Tiller, 55" HSI root grapple
Sep 29, 2023
Southern Indiana
Be sure to get a power tamper and laser level the 'base'. Spend a week if you have to as 'good enough' ISN'T.
You have ONE chance of doing it tight,1,000 to always hear' it's not level.......'

I am definitely taking my time and doing it right. Also using a laser level to level it perfectly. Certainly don't want to sink this amount of time/effort/money into this and have it not be perfectly level and people laugh at my work... :cool: Not to mention, I am planning to offer this as one of my business services so it needs to be perfect.