Fuel Injectors

foxden

Dec 19, 2012
texas
New to Orange tractor, old timer with Kubota's. I have a G6200 with bad fuel injectors. Anyone know where to get overhauled ones?. New ones are pricey.
Thanks

LeadHead

Equipment
Kubota L275, Allis Chalmers WD45, King Kutter II 3-point tiller, dirt scoop, brush hog, back blade
Sep 29, 2009
Illinois
I recently bought brand new ones for my L275 from my local dealer for $63 each, no core charge. That didn't seem too bad, considering they're OEM parts.

dmanlyr

Equipment
L3200, Hustler Super Z
May 30, 2012
Graham, WA
You can also have a local injector shop clean and reset up your existing injectors, typically they replace the nozzles, reset the pop pressure to specs and test the spray pattern.

That is if you have a local shop - check with a diesel repair shop to find one.

But if new injectors are only $63 each, that is extremely cheap for highly machined diesel parts. Hard to beat that price at a injector shop.

David

dmanlyr

Equipment
L3200, Hustler Super Z
May 30, 2012
Graham, WA
I recently bought brand new ones for my L275 from my local dealer for $63 each, no core charge. That didn't seem too bad, considering they're OEM parts.
That is a steal of a price considering the detail machining and set up of these critical, engine performance and longevity determining parts.

David

LeadHead

Equipment
Kubota L275, Allis Chalmers WD45, King Kutter II 3-point tiller, dirt scoop, brush hog, back blade
Sep 29, 2009
Illinois
Foxden, how much did they quote you for injectors? Maybe they're simply more pricy than the ones for my L275.