Front tires keep popping bead l3130

Drourk

Equipment
L3130, LA723 loader, 60” rotary cutter, 72” box blade
Aug 17, 2021
Whidbey Island, Wa
I’m trying to figure out if I have a bigger problem or just user error. When I purchased L3130 the previous owner told me the front tires would pop off the wheel when turning in 4 wheel drive. I chalked it up to don’t steer super sharp while using the 4 wheel drive. Well yesterday after unloading my box blade from my trailer the tire popped off the bead. I was turning but I was barely moving and it slipped off the bead. I was surprised and that leads to my question. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? Is it possibly the tire was low on air and this caused it? Can I drive in a tight turn and not have this happen? Thanks in advance and happy to give more detail if needed.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
I think I’d take it to a good tire shop. If it’s the right tire for the right rim, I don’t think it should pop off the bead unless the air was extremely low.

What’s the air pressure for the tire that stayed on?

Drourk

Equipment
L3130, LA723 loader, 60” rotary cutter, 72” box blade
Aug 17, 2021
Whidbey Island, Wa
I think I’d take it to a good tire shop. If it’s the right tire for the right rim, I don’t think it should pop off the bead unless the air was extremely low.

What’s the air pressure for the tire that stayed on?
Honestly didn’t check the pressure on the other tire. I will check tomorrow. Thank you

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Do you have an Operators' manual with the published tire pressures.

forum L3130 tire pressure.jpg

I am very interested in the pressure of the other tire

Dave