FEL level indicator

53dudestoy

Equipment
94 B7100HST-D,FEL
Aug 24, 2010
sw pa
Awesome job Frankb!
cheap & effective solution...adaptable to any tractor.
will you be taking orders any time soon?

YW for the help.
I manage to turn the lights on once in awhile
without tripping over an end table. :D

53dudestoy

Equipment
94 B7100HST-D,FEL
Aug 24, 2010
sw pa
Great looking ride Frankb!

bought my 1st kubota last yr. upgrade from a 64 bolens & snow blade
its a 94. had a little less than 700 hrs on it. now has 834hrs.
sold mower deck as my yard is mostly rocks & trees.
wanted FEL mainly for moving rocks that my tired,old back
cant handle anymore & keeping snow out of driveway.

Frankb

Equipment
Kubota B2601, FEL, Backhoe, Belly Mower, Grapple, Rear Scrape Blade
Apr 3, 2011
Person County NC
Thanks for the good words. This is my first tractor. I have operated different backhoes on the job working for a landfill some years ago before being put out in the pasture for a bad back. This is why I had to buy this one now for around the property. It seems you just can't do anything without a machine any more. I even installed rear lights on this tractor for night digging. The wife wants a pond next!!
The 4 in 1 bucket is a life saver!

grimace

Equipment
L3800 and 12 implements. City boy country toy!
Apr 20, 2011
Thief River Falls, MN USA
:confused:Very curious about this 4 and 1 bucket?? I just bought a L3800 and nobody told me about this upgrade and my question is what does it do?
Thanks John

Frankb

Equipment
Apr 3, 2011
Person County NC
The 4 in 1 bucket does everything for you. I could not be without it. I grade with it, I pick up trees and brush with it, I can pull small trees out of the ground with it.
It is like having a second set of hands so you do not have to get off the tractor at all.
Well worth the extra 3 grand if you have any back troubles or bad knees and cannot get on and off the tractor all the time.

Frankb

Equipment
Apr 3, 2011
Person County NC
I have used the 4 in 1 bucket for many years working for a landfill. I used to load 40 yard containers with appliances to bring to scrap yards. After smashing the appliance, I would grab the washer, dryer, frig or whatever it was with the 4 in 1 and load it right into the container without trying to scoop the load up and getting the dirt into the load.
When it came to buying my own tractor for my property, the first thing I told my dealer was I "NEED" a 4 in 1 bucket.
The extra cost is also for the hydraulics. Extra lines, connections, control button on handle and of course the hydraulic rams and valve that operate the two piece bucket.
The bucket works extremely well on the L3200 and L3800 models.

Frankb

Equipment
Apr 3, 2011
Person County NC
The bucket is a Woods.
I will be more then happy to post a couple pics, but it will have to be tomorrow before I can take the shots for you. It is a bit dark out there now!