emergency brake indictor light? NOT

Daveknowshow

Equipment
kubota l2800 fel bh75 woods mower
Dec 11, 2013
Chesterfield Virginia
well a light simply would not do it for me. my issue is I set the ebrake and then jump on the tractor in low range and drive brake engaged! sometimes in low range it takes a while before I notice the brake is on. well I finally decided to bite the bullet and design and install a beeper. the beeper only sounds if two things happen at the same time. 1st the ebrake must be locked on. 2nd I must try and move the tractor either in forward or reverse. I used two micro switches and 1 back up alarm / beeper. I made a short youtube video to show some of the install and the wiring diagram. I hope the video will help. I must admit at this time I'm not working and have no income. since youtube made me a partner I get a percentage of 1 penny for each view a little more for viewers who click on a running ad with in the video. I kindly ask if your interested to watch my video. the more the video is watched the more likely I will make a few pennies. if you have any questions please ask. I will do my best to answer them. here is the youtube link https://youtu.be/LzzDQFhSPy4 :)