Did I bend something on my backhoe?

NWhomesteader

Equipment
B2620
Jun 10, 2015
Pacific NW, WA
I've got a b2620 with a bh65. Tractor has about 70hrs, backhoe maybe 20ish. I drove it down my neighbors house to dig a couple french drains for their barn.

When i got there, i removed both transport pins and they slid out easily as usual. Got to digging and it really wasn't much digging, 2 drains at 3 feet deep by 8 feet long. The ground was pretty hard so it required some scraping. The problem is when I went to install the transport pin that ties the boom to the frame for traveling. It slid in smooth until getting to the other side of the boom arm and hung up on either the frame or the boom. I had to kick it in as it no longer slides smoothly. There are no foreign obstructions.

What gives? I've never had an issue before this and I've done a lot of digging. I always use stabilizers when I dig, I dig straight down, I don't ever swing the arm into the side of the hole so I don't know how it would be tweaked.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NWhomesteader

Equipment
B2620
Jun 10, 2015
Pacific NW, WA
False alarm, I'm a terrible tractor owner. My one and only idea of greasing the fittings and it's back to normal. That cushion of grease its important!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk