Cultipacker Shopping

Cousin Eddie

Equipment
L4701HST, LP RCF2072 Rotary Cutter, LP RTA2072 Tiller, Diamond C 45HDT
Sep 14, 2016
Southeast Kansas
I am in the market for a new implement and have been shopping around looking for a deal on cultipacker. I found these guys http://www.cultipackerforsale.com/ on line and was wondering if anyone had any experience with their stuff. Prices are pretty competitive and can make any size you want. Also does anybody have any input on the steel rollers instead of cast iron? Thanks

bdale

Jul 24, 2016
N.C.
I am in the market for a new implement and have been shopping around looking for a deal on cultipacker. I found these guys http://www.cultipackerforsale.com/ on line and was wondering if anyone had any experience with their stuff. Prices are pretty competitive and can make any size you want. Also does anybody have any input on the steel rollers instead of cast iron? Thanks
Might want to check out EverythingAttachments they have about every thing not sure on a price difference though.;)

Cousin Eddie

Equipment
L4701HST, LP RCF2072 Rotary Cutter, LP RTA2072 Tiller, Diamond C 45HDT
Sep 14, 2016
Southeast Kansas
I like that Omni one also. I have never really used one and am wondering about the shape of the wheels and the difference it will make. I got to think the wheels with the "teeth" for lack of a better word, would do a better job of retaining seed and fertilizer down in the holes created by them, might also help bust up clods my tiller missed. The steel wheels are heavier and might compress the dirt better and can be repaired easier if I ever damage it or wear it out, although that will probably never happen. I guess I could always weld some little teeth onto the steel one if I found I needed that. The LP one has scrapers on it so the wheels stay clean which might be beneficial in the heavy clay areas I have. I am gonna make my self crazy about this I can tell, haha. Any ideas or experience is appreciated. Thanks