Coupla Auction scores, today...

Diydave

Equipment
L2202 tractor, L185f tractor
Oct 31, 2013
Gambrills, MD USA
Coleman radiant heater, $6.00, Power Probe II, $25, Blue point 1/4" socket set, $ 105.00. That last one might be close to retail, but its an old set, with allen heads, and torx bits, and screwdriver bits, as well as standard and metric short socketsamd extensions... Couldn't find the exact set in the new listing...

The Power ProbeII is a modified test light, good for diagnosing lots of electrical system parts, it can make the tip a hot or ground, also checks continuity, checks polarity, among other functions...

THe coleman heater I use in lieu of a block heater, in situations where there is no 'lectric, and you want a relatively easy, quick start...

Had to crow somewhere...:D:D

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Coleman radiant heater, $6.00, Power Probe II, $25, Blue point 1/4" socket set, $ 105.00. That last one might be close to retail, but its an old set, with allen heads, and torx bits, and screwdriver bits, as well as standard and metric short socketsamd extensions... Couldn't find the exact set in the new listing...

The Power ProbeII is a modified test light, good for diagnosing lots of electrical system parts, it can make the tip a hot or ground, also checks continuity, checks polarity, among other functions...

THe coleman heater I use in lieu of a block heater, in situations where there is no 'lectric, and you want a relatively easy, quick start...

Had to crow somewhere...:D:D
You stole them sockets. Bought a blue point service kit a few years back. 1/4", and 3/8" sockets, standard and metric, with standard and metric wrenches for 450$. Standard and metric 1/4" socket set will run you $300 alone for snap-on.

Diydave

Equipment
L2202 tractor, L185f tractor
Oct 31, 2013
Gambrills, MD USA
You stole them sockets. Bought a blue point service kit a few years back. 1/4", and 3/8" sockets, standard and metric, with standard and metric wrenches for 450$. Standard and metric 1/4" socket set will run you $300 alone for snap-on.

Blue point brand, not snap on, there is a difference, chroming is not as good, also I think the snap on set has deeps and standards, either in standard, or metric, your choice, for $300+/-. In any event, I paid less than new, and had a pretty good idea what they sell for new. I wanted a set that had a lot of the screwdriver bits, to keep in my truck. This one has individual slots, for each socket, in a blow molded case, so rattling doesn't loosen a metal rack, like the Snap on set I have, does...:D:D

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Power probe is a definite score too

I paid 175 for mine near 10 years ago.
It does everything you said. Also if you inadvertently probe a bus circuit it gives a different sound. Its built in circuit breaker also protects from overload.