BX2200 creeping ?

Roy Von Rogers

Equipment
BX22
Jun 22, 2011
Panahandle Florida
Hi all first post.

This is my first time operating this tractor and I dont know if this is normal or not.

When I go forward or reverse and let off the pedal the tractor doesnt stop completly, it will creep forward or reverse depending which way I started.

It seems it should completly stop when I let off the pedal, is there some kind of adjustment, so it stops when I let off the pedal. Tractor has very low hours on it.

Also used search and couldnt find anything related, but did find the subject of the aircleaner clamp braking common, sure enough it has a broken clamp, is there an upgrade or callback on this common problem ?

Thanks in advance for helping.

Btw I'm a technician and have no problem doing any adjusment or repair.

Roy

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
While I don't have a BX2200 I do have a BX24. On mine there is a greese zert on the right side of the operator deck covered by the mat (The cut out is hard to find). My dealer told me to keep up on this and if I let it go to mine starts to creep a bit a couple of pumps seam to help it.

Can't provide any help on the air-cleaner.

Hope this helps.....Good luck

Roy Von Rogers

Equipment
BX22
Jun 22, 2011
Panahandle Florida
While I don't have a BX2200 I do have a BX24. On mine there is a greese zert on the right side of the operator deck covered by the mat (The cut out is hard to find). My dealer told me to keep up on this and if I let it go to mine starts to creep a bit a couple of pumps seam to help it.

Can't provide any help on the air-cleaner.

Hope this helps.....Good luck
Thanks I'll take a look.

Roy

Roy Von Rogers

Equipment
BX22
Jun 22, 2011
Panahandle Florida
I'm sorry should have reported back, got busy putting in a meter box and pole and forgot..

Found out from the local Kubota dealer that there was an adjustment for it. It has a common problem mentioned in here in another area, it has a broken air cleaner hold down, and I ordered it, soon as it gets here, I'm going to ask what the adjustment is.

I lubed the zerk fitting but was sure it wasnt going to solve the problem cause the tractor only has a bit over 160 hours on it, and from just operating it, it felt like an adjustment problem.

Roy

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
It's all good. As long you are on the road to getting a safe Kubota to have fun with.

Oldgoat03

Equipment
B21
Jul 25, 2011
Woodinville, Wa, USA
I'm sorry should have reported back, got busy putting in a meter box and pole and forgot..

Found out from the local Kubota dealer that there was an adjustment for it. It has a common problem mentioned in here in another area, it has a broken air cleaner hold down, and I ordered it, soon as it gets here, I'm going to ask what the adjustment is.

Roy
New here but have experienced the same creeping on my BX2200.

Roy what did you learn regarding an adjustment?

On mine it only seems to occur when cold. Once warmed up the symptom goes away.

Thanks for any info
Bob

Roy Von Rogers

Equipment
BX22
Jun 22, 2011
Panahandle Florida
New here but have experienced the same creeping on my BX2200.

Roy what did you learn regarding an adjustment?

On mine it only seems to occur when cold. Once warmed up the symptom goes away.

Thanks for any info
Bob
Believe it or not, ordered the infamous air filter holder (that cracks) from my local dealer, and they are so screwed up they havent gotten it yet, and I'm still waiting. Was going to ask at the the time of picking up part what the adjudtment is...so will ask when I get the call that part is there.

Roy