Bro-Tec wheel spacers.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I have posted a few times about spacers and I even linked to the ones I bought. I paid less than $40.00 for mine. What model tractor are you wanting spacers for?
For the OP, these are the details of what I purchased from Walmart in July for a BX. $45 delivered. They work perfect.

2 QTY Wheel Spacers Adapters 2" fits all 5x4.5 (5x114.3) Hubcentric vehicle to 5x4.5 wheel bolt patterns with 1/2-20 threads - Compatible with Jeep Wrangler TJ Cherokee Liberty

You can use this info to search if you like. 5x4.5 means five holes on a 4.5 inch circle diameter. They are sold to fit a Jeep but work perfect on a BX. I looked but could not find the original thread where I learned about these...sorry...

By the way, BX wheels are not hubcentric, but rather lug centric. But the hubcentric part of these spacers fits through the BX wheel hole fine.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I am sorry boys,, Im trying to find out for the new B2601 Nice tractor but a few things need to be done, like wheel spacers, nd figuring out how to mod something so the seat sets back about another 6 inches or so

VaGlock

Equipment
B2601 FEL - BH
Jun 28, 2020
Central Va.
I am sorry boys,, Im trying to find out for the new B2601 Nice tractor but a few things need to be done, like wheel spacers, nd figuring out how to mod something so the seat sets back about another 6 inches or so
The BX takes a completely different type of spacer than the B2601 series. To my knowledge there are no truck /jeep type spacers that will fit the B series tractor.

drewzee87t

Equipment
L45 TLB, B2910 Turbo
May 20, 2016
misery
Just go to Bro-Tec and look up your model. I looked around a bit before I just went with them. I don't know about the 2601 but for B series and big B's there doesn't seem to be any spacers that you can get from auto aftermarket. It's pretty much bro tec or there is another borla or something that sounds like a muffler :)

Keep your old hardware safe and labeled, in case you ever decide to sell you can take them off. I think they fit the little L tractors too. For mine, there was no need to pull studs like you might think on a car or something, it was very straightforward and all hardware required was included, except the threadlock.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Just go to Bro-Tec and look up your model. I looked around a bit before I just went with them. I don't know about the 2601 but for B series and big B's there doesn't seem to be any spacers that you can get from auto aftermarket. It's pretty much bro tec or there is another borla or something that sounds like a muffler :)

Keep your old hardware safe and labeled, in case you ever decide to sell you can take them off. I think they fit the little L tractors too. For mine, there was no need to pull studs like you might think on a car or something, it was very straightforward and all hardware required was included, except the threadlock.
I agree. Unfortunately finding a cheap wheel spacer (of any quality) for a B series seems like an impossible task. I have tried for my B2910.

So you will likely have to bite the bullet and pay for the quality USA made product. Just the way it is...

Reactions: 1 user

gmbc

Equipment
B2650HSDC ,bucket, Forks, Front Snow blower, MMM, Tiller, Land Rake
Mar 11, 2016
Dundurn, Saskatchewan, Canada
Wanting to buy some 2 inch wheel spacers for my B2601 and I have read nothing but praise on Bro-Tek spacers. My problem is when I click on the link that others have posted I get "not secure" site. Have tried changing my settings but no luck. This is the link I am using, any suggestions?

http://www.bro-tek.com/wheel_spacers/
I installed these spacers on my B2650HSDC and they fit and work great. Not sure why webste not working.

VaGlock

Equipment
B2601 FEL - BH
Jun 28, 2020
Central Va.
I installed these spacers on my B2650HSDC and they fit and work great. Not sure why webste not working.
The website was down for couple of weeks a while back, it has since been up and running, I believe it was for maintenance.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I just tried it twice. Came up with a 404 error initially both times, but within a half second the web site appeared and seemed to work normally.

If you are on a slow connection, you may have to wait longer than a half second...

North40

Equipment
B2650 BH77 w/ thumb quick hitch FEL W/ Grapple
Oct 4, 2020
New Hampshire
Just finished install of a pair of 2” BORA aluminum wheel spacer. What an awesome product, nice finish and hardware included. I did wait 3+ weeks, 1 week was shipping related. Fed Ex dropped the ball 5+ days in their Que. A little bit spendy but I’m happy with quality, should last a long time.

Reactions: 1 user