Box Blade recommendation b2650?

Volsfan

Sep 7, 2014
Cleveland,Tennessee
I have FEL and filled rear tires about 175lbs in each tire. The tractor does pretty good with a rcr1260 cutter. I have the 54 inch bucket which I like because tractor tires are about 54 inches wide and I can get in tight spaces. Do you guys think my setup would handle a 5 foot bb to its full potential or should I look at the 54 inch models? Thanks

Ezlife45

Equipment
B2650
Jun 5, 2014
Louisiana
My dealer sold me a 48" scraper, I wish he would have sold me a 54 or maybe even 60. I would have preferred the extra width and weight. A 48 does not even cover my rear tracks. For what I've done, I think I could have handled a 54 with no problem.

Volsfan

Sep 7, 2014
Cleveland,Tennessee
Thanks EZlife45 I think I will try to find a 54 or I may find a used 5 footer for cheap to see if it will handle it.The grapples are nearly 2 grand but for what I've seen people do with them I think there worth every penny. I've hauled my share of brush by hand.

Ezlife45

Equipment
B2650
Jun 5, 2014
Louisiana
Thanks EZlife45 I think I will try to find a 54 or I may find a used 5 footer for cheap to see if it will handle it.The grapples are nearly 2 grand but for what I've seen people do with them I think there worth every penny. I've hauled my share of brush by hand.
I ordered the everything attachments 50" lightweight grapple for 1500. Stay tuned for the next few weeks and I'll post a report. I should have it maybe next week then I want to play with it.

jrslick

Jan 13, 2013
Clay Center, Kansas
I have a 54 inch box blade for my B7100. It is nice that it covers my tracks, but if I am pulling it with a full load of dirt, it is a little much.

I bought it on Craigslist and the guy said it was a 48 inch, until I arrived and saw that it wasn't. For the price, I put it in the truck and thought it if was too big, I could resell it. Never had a problem.

Jay