bbx25 smoking

Orange2009

Equipment
Kubota BX25, BH, FEL, 60" belly mower, 48" tiller, Middle buster, Stripe kit etc
Mar 25, 2013
Oxford, Ohio
ok guys so if you saw my old posts i had a broken fan shroud and the hydraulics were loosing power when warmed up... so 100% fresh fluids, filters, cleaned radiator, and cleaned mesh hydro screen... well i think i made an idiot mistake but hey whats done is done and i now need to get ideas of damage so i can make the repair. when i drained the fluids (to remove fan shroud) I removed the radiator hoses and when I removed the top one the intake hose was also off. well i didnt have an extra rag handy so i just put the end of the top radiator hose in the tip of the intake hose. I completed the job and buttoned things up, well i tried to start it and the motor acted hydro locked DAMN.. so i gave it a few min and did some research of what i could do (pull glow plugs and crank engine over) well before doing that i figured heck ill give it 1 try, well the motor turned over and fired up, there was a small amount of steam and then clean exhaust.

well now heres the gut wrenching thing. engine runs excellent, great power, hydraulics are WONDERFUL but whenever the RPM are over about 2950 it spits whiteish blue smoke UNBURNT diesel) there is no oil in coolant or coolant in oil, no leaks around head gasket exterior, and engine temp remains normal. basically i screwed something up and apartently a little coolant dripped into the intake. my question is where to start? head gasket? have I bent a push rod? im pretty sure the smoke is undercompressed diesel. same as an old pickup firing on a cold start in dead of winter. yes im embarrased but want to correct my workhorse. i held a white cloth in front of exhaust while smoking and im 90% sure theres no coolant and that it is diesel. so thats why im worried that it is something other than a head gasket.

any help is wonderful.

Orange2009

Equipment
Kubota BX25, BH, FEL, 60" belly mower, 48" tiller, Middle buster, Stripe kit etc
Mar 25, 2013
Oxford, Ohio
Also i was reading in the opperation section and forgot where i was when i made this post, I know it belongs in the service section, sorry.