B8200, parts dimensions required, messicks data is no use!

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As in the title really guys.
I require some info on a few parts , but, i dont have the part or the full part on my machine.
first off, i seem to be missing the curved left hand side & right hand side covers that mount on the back of the footplates , i have the part numbers , but i was planning on fabricating something suitable.
I could really use some photos of the offending items if possible L&R , also the relavant dimensions.
Any help would be really appreciated on this one.
The second item i could really use some help with is this, the high/mid/low gear range select lever has a slotted gate/cage assembly, mine has been butchered as some point and i want to either repair it or fab a new item.
The same applies here guys, could anyone help out with the original pic and the dimesensions etc , especially the two slot measurements.

i'd be really greatfull for any feedback .

thanks
rob

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
1. I HATE titles of postings like this one. (My problem I know.) Most are not even opened but since there were no replies, it is poor weather, and this morning is slow a chance was taken. "Help" is what this forum is about - no need to shove it down our throats. The title should have a brief statement of the problem so people don't waste their time looking at something they have no interest in or where no contribution can be made.

Rant over.

2. Messicks has expanded (exploded) view of just about all Kubota assemblies. Go to their website and they will send you an email with the information and pictures you want.
Re: Help'' , any other B8200 owners out there, i could really use your help if possib

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks for the reply.
I have enough technical data on most b series machines allready thanks, my question was for assistance at a more specific level, dimensions of parts .This data cannot be found on any kubota parts lists, only if the part was to hand could it be measured to ensure the part i need to repair or fabricate is correct.
since i dont have some parts and other are incomplete there is no off the shelf solution other than to buy the parts new, which i have no current plan to do.

thanks for the input anyway.

murky

Mar 30, 2012
Vancouver, WA
I'm confused by this thread because it looks like it has 2 posts both by Rob but the second post quotes a third party, GWD. Did GWD's message get deleted or something?

Rob, I have a B8200HST. If that is the same I'd be happy to take a picture and a couple of measurements for you. Its even parked in the garage right now because I just changed the trans./hydro fluid and removed the toothbar in case we get some snow.

It would help me if you would include the part numbers and/or a picture of the area in question. I didn't quite follow for the "curved left hand side & right hand side covers that mount on the back of the footplates". I'm not in front of the tractor right now and would like to just go there once.

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
thanks for the reply, any help would be great.
i have attached a pic of the guide i need to repair, hence the dimensions needed, also the part number( 67800-42490)

also pic of the two panels i need to refabricate inc there p/n
(67800-52523 LH & 67800-52333 RH).

thanks.
rob

Attachments

murky

Mar 30, 2012
Vancouver, WA
i have attached a pic of the guide i need to repair, hence the dimensions needed, also the part number( 67800-42490)

thanks.
rob
red 10.3 mm space on each side of the missing piece
blue 12.1 mm width of the missing piece
green 31 mm Space at the top

murky

Mar 30, 2012
Vancouver, WA

thanks.
rob
Mark up the parts diagram sketch (A, B, C with arrows) to show the dimensions you want measured and I'll fill in the numbers.

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
many thanks for the help so far murky, its nice to get such a great response.

I have attached the dimensions of the panels that i need, my drawings is bit mad but i think you get may drift, i am pretty sure both panel are the same size just LH/RH fitting.

thanks
rob

Attachments

phildac

Equipment
1984 B8200E, L260F
Jul 29, 2009
Wentzville, MO
Rob, Luckily I had mine removed for painting. If u need more on the range selector, let me know.

A=5-5/8"
B=7-3/4"
C=6-1/2"

Total length of sheet metal not including bottom bracket is 14-5/8" as shown in pic.

Bottom bracket from top to bottom is 1"x1-1/4"x1-3/16" and 5-5/16" wide

Top bracket is 4-15/16" x 2"

Last edited:

murky

Mar 30, 2012
Vancouver, WA
I was just dropping in to say I hadn't forgotten about the need to measure.

Nicely done Phil. I'd love to hear and see more of your painting project, perhaps in another thread.

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
Thanks for the great response guys , much appreciated.:D
One small hitch now is , where did those pics go:confused:

I'd been out to get some sheet metal etc ready to do some fabriacting using the pics and sizes , now they have gone......what goes on guys.

Ohh well back to the drawing board:( probably need to get them from a breaker now.:(

rob

Last edited: