B7800

dmoore

Member

Equipment
2006 B7800, RC72-BA 72" mid mount mower, RB 1672 72" rear blade
Feb 8, 2010
86
9
8
65
Exmore,Virginia
Ok orange tractor gurus, what's the value? Original owner 2006 B7800 4 wheel drive, pwr steering, 30 hp, has never left the property, not one issue, 1,000 hrs of cutting 5 acres with a 72" Kubota belly deck. 3 pt with PTO fore and aft. Climate controlled stored since new and detailed, including waxed once a year.
 

Attachments

North Idaho Wolfman

Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
36,499
11,274
113
Sandpoint, ID
I'll give you one dollar, delivered.. ;)

Price is driven by what someone in an area will pay.
Look up local sales on sites like tractorhouse.
 

Caden

Active member

Equipment
1979 B7100
Apr 16, 2026
348
195
43
Virginia
Well, if you are in Exmore, I reckon you could get a lot more for it there than here on the mainland.
Seems like everything is more expensive on the Eastern Shore, but beautiful area.

I think I might list in the $9000 ballpark.

Also, your yearly wax paid off, tractor looks great.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user