B7100HST 4x4 tire swap

PNWAutoPro

Equipment
B7100HST
Jul 18, 2021
Noti, OR
Hey guys, new member/first post.

Hoping to gain some quick insight into tire change ups. My B has Ag tires on the rear and tubed turf tires on the front(20.5-8 x 10), one of which has suffered an irreparable failure. I would like to swap over to Ag tires to get some more bite in the front. Research shows that Ag tires were standard on both axles, but I wanted to confirm if the front gearing would have been different if my unit was ordered with the optional turf tires. Secondly, I know I will have to get a rim/tire package as the rims are a smaller diameter. Does the hive mind have an opinion on filling them with some sort of heavy foam or thick sealant to prevent punctures and/or add weight?

Any advise is welcome and appreciated.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Hey guys, new member/first post.

Hoping to gain some quick insight into tire change ups. My B has Ag tires on the rear and tubed turf tires on the front(20.5-8 x 10), one of which has suffered an irreparable failure. I would like to swap over to Ag tires to get some more bite in the front. Research shows that Ag tires were standard on both axles, but I wanted to confirm if the front gearing would have been different if my unit was ordered with the optional turf tires. Secondly, I know I will have to get a rim/tire package as the rims are a smaller diameter. Does the hive mind have an opinion on filling them with some sort of heavy foam or thick sealant to prevent punctures and/or add weight?

Any advise is welcome and appreciated.
Rim and lead ratio for most "B" tractors.

Attachments