b7100 PTO clutch for sale, b748B snowcaster pending

kubotasan

Aug 12, 2011
Iowa, US
Hi guys. I am finally getting around to selling my extra b748B snowcaster. I have someone that wants it, but no cash in hand yet, so it's fair game. The buyer has no need for the extra PTO clutch, so that is for sale also either way. I don't have any pictures on my work computer, but if you are interested I can send them via picture messaging. I may be a new poster, but our business has been in the same place 32 years. You can pick it up here, I can ship it, up to you. I am located in Cedar Rapids, IA if you need to mapquest a pickup.

kubotasan

Aug 12, 2011
Iowa, US
I also forgot to mention that the b748B unit itself is complete with bracket, caster, and hydraulic ram. I will be keeping the hydraulics on my tractor for my b748A, so you'll need to get your own hydraulic assembly. If you already have hydraulic attachments, this won't matter to you.

Traylor

Equipment
B7100
Jan 15, 2011
Hubbardsville NY
The splines have stripped out on the clutch shaft for my B-748B Snowcaster that I use with my B7100 tractor. My dealer cannot find the part number or any other information.

Can anyone help with information?

ramsey 94

Feb 2, 2012
Regina, Sask, Canada
Hello
Do you still have your PTO clutch? Is this clutch for the front end drive for a snow blower? I am fitting a kubota B2781 snow blower on the front of my B7100
and looking to adapt a clutch on this drive because it turns off the crank and is always turning with engine running. Let me know if it will work for me.

Thanks
Joe