B7001 steering parts

Jan R

Aug 31, 2010
Cherry Creek,NY USA
We are still looking for steering parts for this tractor, we thought we found some at acreage outfitters but they are on backorder does anyone have a tractor they are parting out with a good steering shaft

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
I do not have your steering parts but I do have some insight into why Acreage Outfitters might be having a hard time getting a hold of them - actually, it is likely that anyone would have a hard time getting steering shafts or parts right now.

I've heard a rumor that Kubota's Japanese supplier of steering shafts and parts is having difficulties getting their parts out the door to Kubota's warehouses. Folks cannot find a new steering shaft to save their lives right now until Kubota and their supplier get everything sorted out.

You have the right idea looking for a used replacement. Give these folks a call and see if they have something in stock for you: http://www.wkytp.com/ - they part out 100s of Kubotas on a regular basis and I know a lot of other forum members have been helped out by them before.

Good luck!