B6100E Mower Install Tutorial

lreese123

Equipment
B6100
Jul 28, 2021
Southeast
Hi,

Gave a B6100E/Kubota Mower that's been in the family since new.

Not sure of the exact model of the mower, but it is the belly mount model, Kubota branded that runs off the front PTO. I should have all the required parts.

I'm looking to press the mower back into service, but I can't seem to find any tutorial or manual that shows how to mount.

Does anyone know of any documentation that's freely available on the net that shows how to mount the mower? Thanks in advance!

Tobers

Feb 7, 2021
Durham, NC
I am a new b6200 owner. my mower drive belt broke, so this weekend I had to remove the mower deck (and reinstall) to replace the belt. I'm no expert, but I've done it once. You still need help? I could probably help. rick

Reactions: 1 user

lreese123

Equipment
B6100
Jul 28, 2021
Southeast
Thanks for the offer - I've decided to go with a rear mount finish mower due to some modifications that were done that make it very difficult to get the mower on/off.

cjr

Equipment
Kubota b6100e
Sep 24, 2022
Ohio
I am a new b6200 owner. my mower drive belt broke, so this weekend I had to remove the mower deck (and reinstall) to replace the belt. I'm no expert, but I've done it once. You still need help? I could probably help. rick

cjr

Equipment
Kubota b6100e
Sep 24, 2022
Ohio
Hi, saw where you said you have taken off and put back on the belly mower, except that yours is a 6200. Mines a b6100e I'm not for sure I even have all the parts to put it together. I saw where they had chains where the mower deck would hang, but not for sure if that's correct. and metal plate looks like it mounts to back of mower deck but don't see where it connects? Wondering if you could post pics to show me how it all mounts up. Thanks
20220916_144856.jpg

Attachments