B6100 with LA211 FEL Forks

moderatmixed

Mar 24, 2011
Woodstock, Ontario, Canada
Spent the weekend fabricating these clamp on forks. They work great. The paint became scratched yesterday.... They can't look pristine forever....

For all those with a B6100, this loader has been on my b6100 for 6 months and has worked beautifully. With a bit of construction of the sub frame the LA 211 is a great option. The tractor hydraulics move the bucket as quickly as I would ever want and the capacity of the bucket with my relief valve set to 1450 psi is a little over 500 lbs, or 225 lbs out on the forks. With 480 lbs of counterweight the steering is fine, but is noticeably stiff with 200 lbs on the forks.

Cheers.

Attachments

magicheater

Equipment
B26, B7800, Auto Tach-N-Go
Spent the weekend fabricating these clamp on forks. They work great. The paint became scratched yesterday.... They can't look pristine forever....

For all those with a B6100, this loader has been on my b6100 for 6 months and has worked beautifully. With a bit of construction of the sub frame the LA 211 is a great option. The tractor hydraulics move the bucket as quickly as I would ever want and the capacity of the bucket with my relief valve set to 1450 psi is a little over 500 lbs, or 225 lbs out on the forks. With 480 lbs of counterweight the steering is fine, but is noticeably stiff with 200 lbs on the forks.

Cheers.
That is a very clever design you have! Glad they worked out well for you!