B2601 Wheel Spacers?

MeatTrain42

Equipment
L3902 & B7810
Oct 23, 2023
Western New York
re: The dealer talked me into it saying it is by far the best way to clear snow.

That's because he ONLY has them in stock !
or...
you only get 4" of snow all winter

Get 1-2' at a time and you'll soon see WHY a blower is best
I live in the Buffalo snow belt and can speak from experience that a blower is not best. Blades, pushers, and blowers all have their own advantages. Probably the best for all occasions would be the pusher IMO (I own pushers and blowers for my tractors). A pull-type blower is probably #2 behind a pusher

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I live in the Buffalo snow belt and can speak from experience that a blower is not best. Blades, pushers, and blowers all have their own advantages. Probably the best for all occasions would be the pusher IMO (I own pushers and blowers for my tractors). A pull-type blower is probably #2 behind a pusher
What's a pusher?

First time I hear that term I think...with respect to tractors...I do remember an old Steppenwolf song that used it... :)

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
LOL. I got it. Essentially a blade on the front that is boxed in….

Almost like my FEL. I’m sure better, but never liked using the FEL with snow much. Angled back blade seemed better. BUT if deep snow who knows? If not functional, they wouldn’t be out there for sale long…