a few questions about my B1-15

tbofram

Equipment
kubota b1-15 (plus a few attachements)
Sep 28, 2011
langholm,D&G,Scotland
Hello everyone im new here.

Well earlier this year i got my first tractor and it was a kubota b1-15. Well for about 6 months it has not had one issue as it has low miles. Well yesterday i gave it its first real wash (it hadn't gotten real dirty) and when i was finnished i started it up (ot started fine) and when i went to flick the lights on nothing happened. So i opened the hood and the bulbs where fine. Then when i tried to start it agian i noticed the light on the left of the panel wasn't working so i tried to honk the horn to get my friend over to come see. We'll the horn never worked either. So my question is why? Was it the water or maybe just a fuse. And how would i fix this (i.have taken a video and will upload it when i get home)

Thanks

tbofram

Equipment
Sep 28, 2011
langholm,D&G,Scotland
hello everyone, since making my post i went and looked into the issue and got some repair books and i'm currently reading into what has been going wrong with the 3PH. i am going to change the fuse for light/horn (there on the same fuse) and fix some of the other stuff that has went wrong with the tractor.

what i do need to know is if anyone knows of any website that has parts for my B1-15 as yesterday i broke the plastic light cover when i was lifting logs (it swong round and hit the light cover). all help would be amazing thanks

tbofram

Equipment
Sep 28, 2011
langholm,D&G,Scotland
hello thanks , yes i will post some pictures if you want. i must say it's not looking the best at the minute as it spent 90% of it's life in some green house in japan and since it's been in the UK (for a about a year) it's not been covered up. i'm currently working on a shed for it so that i can actually fix all the issues with it. it has got just over 350 hours on it. i will get some pictures of it next time i see it but that won't be till the weekend. untill then i will have a look at them links you sent

Thanks

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
... it has got just over 350 hours on it
You are lucky with only 350. Mine has ~900h...

I have built a roof for it last year. My next project on it is still a hydraulic front 3ph. But until now I am to buisy with other stuff...

carl