4 Sale Factory Service & Parts Manual L2900/L3300

tominnebr

Feb 7, 2011
Union, Ne USA
I have a parts manual and service manual for L2900/L3300 for sale. They are in excellent condition, have never been off my Manual Shelf. The $95.00price includes both manuals, the 3 ring Binder and shipping via USPS Flat Rate Box. Parts Manual is 135 pages and the service manual is 11 sections plus a section on the M Mower. I can email photo but don't know how to include it with this ad.
Contact me via email for more info or if you want to purchase.
Thanks

Peter M.

Equipment
Kubota L2900GST
May 31, 2012
Goleta,CA
Hi ,
I am interested in your service and parts manual. Send me an email if still for sale, please leave a phone number so I can call you if you still want to sell them.

Thanks,Peter M.

Stumpy

Equipment
L175
Dec 1, 2011
NE Ohio
This post is over a year old and he's only made one post, I doubt he checks this anymore. You might try emailing him, click his name and then select send an email.

Tamcar

Jan 14, 2013
ashville
I have a parts manual and service manual for L2900/L3300 for sale. They are in excellent condition, have never been off my Manual Shelf. The $95.00price includes both manuals, the 3 ring Binder and shipping via USPS Flat Rate Box. Parts Manual is 135 pages and the service manual is 11 sections plus a section on the M Mower. I can email photo but don't know how to include it with this ad.
Contact me via email for more info or if you want to purchase.
Thanks
Hi we are very interested in purchasing those manuals. Please call Bill 716.789.4433