3 point hitch on L4600.

steve104c

Equipment
L4600,loader,backhoe w/hydro-thumb, rear blade
Jan 21, 2014
Texas
OK, delivery of my new L4600 is set for this Thursday . Big question, It will have the BH92 backhoe installed. Now, I also bought a back blade. Tell me that taking off the backhoe and installing the back blade to the 3 point hitch isn't going to be a real big pain in the neck? The tech was out to lunch when I was there to pay for my tractor. Salesman(Oh, sorry, I meant to say "Salesperson") said he would ask the tech working on my tractor, to explain how to hook the back blade on (They had to install a special bracket for the backhoe) with the new stuff in the back. If anyone has a backhoe and has done this, please let me know( Maybe there is a youtube ?) ........Thanks.........steve104c.

Express

May 31, 2013
Oxford, Connecticut
Ok. I have the L4600 as well with the BH92 as well. They install a subframe mount that i was also told does not obstruct the 3 pt. The Bh92 come off with little difficulty. Just remember to reconnect the hydraulic hose or you will ruin your pump. Try to remove hoe on level ground as well. I only have a wopping 3 hours on mine taking delevery 2 weeks ogo. Congrads on your new tractor

steve104c

Equipment
L4600,loader,backhoe w/hydro-thumb, rear blade
Jan 21, 2014
Texas
Thank You Express. Can't wait. Again we are under a winter warning for tomorrow. Sleet, freezing rain, and up to 1" of snow, so I have to wait a few more days for my "Baby".............steve104c