2150 Manual, or at least control tutorial

BadDog

Equipment
B7100D TL and B2150D TLB
Jun 5, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I'll post the rest of the story later, but suffice it to say I went and looked at a cheap backhoe, needing rebuild, that was supposed to fit my 7100, complete with subframe if I wanted to pull it off. Turned out to be a Bradco 6N that came off of a B2150-HST, much bigger and no way it's going to work on a 7100. So I'm thinking of passing on the whole deal when the guy makes me an offer on the full package. A bit of dickering later and I bought it all. Problem is, all the labels are missing, and while I've figured out most of the controls, some still elude me. Worst thing so far is several lines leaking at fittings, but I'm hoping to address those tomorrow by removing, cleaning, and application of some plumbers tape.

A quick search turns up no downloadable manual like I found for the 7100, so first off, anyone have a digital operators manual, and with luck, maybe a parts and service manual?

Baring that, can someone give me a quick primer in all the basic controls and relative adjustment points. Like the 7100, it's been let go a bit, but seems all there and so far everything works. I'll be finishing a few projects, and when the heat breaks, which coincides with everyone wanting to start yard work projects in the fall, I'll see if I can sell it and recoup my costs plus a bit of profit mainly. Almost a little sad, I had grown a bit fond of the spunky little guy.

But I also got not only the backhoe, but also a drag chain, a nice heavy grader blade, and a sod/compactor roller. Also has a canopy, which is nice when with clear skies and 120* in the shade.. Fellow claims to have more he's going to gather up for me by Sunday, but once the sale is done, I know how that usually turns out. Still, we talked a lot the guy quite a bit, seems like a younger version of me in many ways, so maybe...

BadDog

Equipment
B7100D TL and B2150D TLB
Jun 5, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Oh, and another thing I don't like. It's got a single stick on both loader valves. Man that thing is a huge pain in the arse to use. Maybe it just needs adjusting, but I was definitely horizontal (bucket tilt) more than once and got vertical (lift up/down), which cause some potential damage that was narrowly avoided. I may separate those controls...

bulldog_shotgun

Equipment
B2150HST
Feb 3, 2013
SW, Ohio
don't have an operators manual for you. i do have the factory parts manual, but you can also look up any part on kubotas website. PM me with an email if you want the PDF though.

feel free to ask away any questions.

is it a Bi-speed turn?

BadDog

Equipment
B7100D TL and B2150D TLB
Jun 5, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
No idea what a bi-speed turn would be, other than to guess a 2 speed steering box? If it has that, the PO didn't say, and I don't know enough to even look.

He did say it had some sort of upgrade for the 3 point, some sort of self leveling feature, maybe "grade float", but that was from his PO, he never used it and could not really describe what it was.

With no manual surfacing yet, I suppose I need to get out there and take some pictures so I can ask specific questions about the unknown controls. I did find a manual for the 9200, which is the previous model, but quite different.

And by the way, is that single stick loader control standard, or some after market cobble. It does not have the look of something Kubota would have installed originally. I must say I'm not a fan, at least not at this point.