12 x 7 JA 5 lug wheels?

the mean fish

Sep 27, 2010
Spring Texas
I'm in a little bit of a bind, I pulled the wheels off of my F2100 to have them sand blasted and painted. I found that the previous owner welded flat washers to one of the wheels because I thought they couldn't find the stock lug nuts but it turns out the wheel looks like this on the back side. :mad:

I checked the F2100 manual and it says it came with 12 x 8.5 wheels so I don't think these are the stock wheels that came with the tractor. Anyone know where I can find 1 of these 12 x 7JA wheels? :eek:

the mean fish

Sep 27, 2010
Spring Texas
On second thought, does anyone know what tractor came with 12 x 7 JA wheels stock? I don't mind buying one new, I just need to find a part number or something. I don't even know if they're Kubota wheel but I assume they are.

gktilton

Equipment
79 B7100 w/ FEL, Deere 261 Finish Mwr, Woods M4 Bush Hg, Potato Plow, Cultivator
May 5, 2010
Hooksett, NH
I could be wrong, but those look like the 7 inch wide garden tractor rims I have on an Old Sears tractor. If so, they are an easy find.

pat331

Equipment
L35, mower, bushhog, cement mixer, grader, boxblade, forks, posthole digger
Mar 31, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
I don't know what kind of a machine an F2100 is, but it looks to me like the previous owner ran it with loose lug nuts. I suspect he ran it so long that it enlarged the holes to what you have now. I may be way off base, but I bet those are the original rims. The reason I think this is I saw it done this way once before. Let us know what you find out. Good Luck!

the mean fish

Sep 27, 2010
Spring Texas
I don't know what kind of a machine an F2100 is, but it looks to me like the previous owner ran it with loose lug nuts. I suspect he ran it so long that it enlarged the holes to what you have now. I may be way off base, but I bet those are the original rims. The reason I think this is I saw it done this way once before. Let us know what you find out. Good Luck!
I think you're close, the F2100 is a front deck mower and I think the PO had trouble finding replacement lug nuts since they're some oddball 9mm medium thread metric job that I couldn't find. He decided to run 9mm nuts and lock washers instead and it wore out the holes because they weren't tapered then he welded some washers to the wheel. I found 3 of the 5 lug nuts missing on the good side replaced with nuts and lock washers but nothing welded to the wheel so it looks like one side lasted longer than the other for him.

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
One of the fronts on my B7100 is that way. The PO, a local small city, didnt do a lot of maint. had it 2 years now and still trying to catchup!

kytim

uncle jed

Equipment
1990 f2100
Oct 25, 2009
hillsboro,tx. 76645
Hello mean fish, if you haven't found wheels yet the wheels off most any five lug garden tractor with 4.5" lug spacing will work. i have John Deere riding mower wheels on my f2100 now . uncle jed

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Try this for your wheel.

Select : Wheels -- ITP 12 -- steel -- 5/4.5 bolt pattern

I know this is a ATV/Motorcycle site but these wheel even have Kubota in the listing. $50 ea brand new. I bet they will have the correct lug nuts for you as well.

www.recreationtires.com

the mean fish

Sep 27, 2010
Spring Texas
Try this for your wheel.

Select : Wheels -- ITP 12 -- steel -- 5/4.5 bolt pattern

I know this is a ATV/Motorcycle site but these wheel even have Kubota in the listing. $50 ea brand new. I bet they will have the correct lug nuts for you as well.

www.recreationtires.com
Thanks for all the help guys, I found a set of white spoke wheels on eBay that fit her perfect. I'm waiting for the paint to dry as I type. :D