B2410 front mount snow blower?

oldryder

Equipment
b2410
Apr 23, 2017
Avon
Bought a lightly used B2410 last spring. Great tractor!

Used a 3 point snowblower this winter I got with the tractor. hated it. Hope to sell the 3 point and go to a front mount.

what is/are the correct front mount snowblower models for the B2410? I understand a driveshaft kit is required in addition to the actual blower so I also need the model designator for the drive kit.

where might I find a used drive/blower for sale (assuming that's even possible)?

A parts source for Kubota would also be appreciated.

thanks in advance for advice.

MArk in MN

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine
A B2650 or B2660 snowblower (same blower just wider) with a B2652 subframe will work. This is the older style that was originally sold for the tractor. I just replaced the B2660 on my B2410 with a B2781 snowblower with a B2733 subframe. The first picture is a B2650 with the B2652 subframe. The second pict is the new style B2733 subframe. Third pict is the B2781 blower I just installed.
You can read my thread about installing it. It was quite involved because the subframe had been butchered to try to install it on an LS tractor.http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34349

Attachments

Last edited:

Charlie5320

Equipment
BX2670
Jan 8, 2018
Springfield, IL.

Used a 3 point snowblower this winter I got with the tractor. hated it. Hope to sell the 3 point and go to a front mount.

what is/are the correct front mount snowblower models for the B2410? I understand a driveshaft kit is required in addition to the actual blower so I also need the model designator for the drive kit.

where might I find a used drive/blower for sale (assuming that's even possible)?

MArk in MN
Your tractor uses a B2733A hitch to mount a front blower, blade, or sweeper. I just sold one to another member on here about a month ago. My hitch came with a BX5450 blower but the older blower will work with it too. Keep an eye out on Ebay as there has been some on there for sale too.

oldryder

Equipment
b2410
Apr 23, 2017
Avon
Kubota sam; thx. for reply. I'll watch for the specific models for my tractor but, like you, I might end up modifying something. I've got a welder and can fabricate brackets as needed but if possible I'll avoid all that extra work.

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada

MArk in MN
Kubota front blowers along with John Deere blowers are made by RADCO in Quebec Canada. This is their web site. They only deal with manufacturers
http://radtech.ca/en/ I dont know about the mounting hardware between a John Deere Radco and a Kubota Radco but otherwise they are the same in the same widths except for color.

There have been two different styles of fan shear bolts on these blowers.

This is the style that a lot of owners, not all, have had repeated shear bolt failures on. The shear bolt going through the fan hub and fan shaft

This is the greatly improved design:

Dave