Land Shark 6 ft Land Leveler from EverythingAttachments

Technical Ted

Equipment
L3560/cab LA805 loader LandPride RCF2060 rotary cutter, HLA hyd angle snow blade
Jul 2, 2016
Dansville NY
I had to wait 6 weeks (back ordered) but they finally delivered my grading scraper this morning. Played with it this afternoon trying different depths for the blades and rippers. Did a very nice job! My 150+ yard driveway was in pretty bad shape with a lot of grass growing in the center of it. Now all I have to do is finish the edges by hand so I can mow and rake up the dead grass and roots. Nice implement.

http://www.everythingattachments.com/Land-Shark-Compact-Tractor-Land-Leveler-p/ls-51-ll.htm

Ted

dotcop690

Equipment
KUBOTA L3560, LA805 LOADER, 6' BOX BLADE, 6' BUSH HOG, GRAPPLE, TILLER
Dec 28, 2016
United States
I have been looking at this plus land pride and a few other brands. I'm wanting to get one. Just can't make up my mind on which one to get.
What size tractor and plane do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technical Ted

Equipment
L3560/cab LA805 loader LandPride RCF2060 rotary cutter, HLA hyd angle snow blade
Jul 2, 2016
Dansville NY
I have been looking at this plus land pride and a few other brands. I'm wanting to get one. Just can't make up my mind on which one to get.
What size tractor and plane do you have?

I've got the 72" (6 ft) and my tractor is a L3560. Seems to be a good combination for what I'm doing with it. Plenty of power.

Ted

dotcop690

Equipment
KUBOTA L3560, LA805 LOADER, 6' BOX BLADE, 6' BUSH HOG, GRAPPLE, TILLER
Dec 28, 2016
United States
I also have a L3560 and a 6' is what I'm looking at too.

Technical Ted

Equipment
Jul 2, 2016
Dansville NY
I also have a L3560 and a 6' is what I'm looking at too.
My dealer said he had a 2016 6' Land Pride, but he was asking $1700 plus tax for it. I got the this one for a lot less, but I had to wait 6 weeks for it.

It's very well constructed, has adjustable cutting blades and replaceable skid shoes in addition to the 5 adjustable rippers. They also sell more heavy duty units but this one sure seems rugged enough for my driveway at a little lesser price. No sense getting and paying for a lot more than you really need.

Ted

Ridger

Equipment
L3940 HST
Nov 26, 2014
North LA
I just bought a 6 foot land plane from Jbar Corp. It is heavy and well made. Give them a look when you are comparing.

eipo

Equipment
L4060
Dec 1, 2015
MI
I run a 6' land pride behind my 2650 with no issues. If you can swing the additional cost, go bigger.

Sent from a field

Cabota

Equipment
B2650HSDC BH77 LA534
Mar 25, 2017
Western Great Basin, NV
I also have a B2650 (with cab) and was looking at either the 5 foot or the 6 foot land shark.
I like the adjustability of the blades etc over the heavy duty model that EA makes.

I have wheel spacers so the industrial rear tires are 58" wide. Im kind of at a loss between going for one 60" wide or the 72" wide .... decisions, decisions. Any pro/con between a land plane 1" wider than rears versus 7" wider per side?

eipo

Equipment
L4060
Dec 1, 2015
MI
The wider it is the better it will perform at cutting highs and filling lows. If you are working on a drive, it also aids in getting the sides pulled back in while you keep the tractor on the drive.

The land plane doesn't carry material like a box scraper does, so you don't need as much HP to pull one. When I get mine fully loaded, I do have to use 4wd if the material is moist, but otherwise its a non issue.

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
I have a woods GSS72 which is a 6' scraper.

I pulled it with a L3400 for years and it did ok but needed to be in 4WD when it was nearly full going up hill.

I now have a L4600 and it carries it fine but I still use 4WD as I like to keep plenty of material in it for filling in holes as I go.

IMHO they are the cat's meow, we have about a mile of drive I maintain and if I do it every couple of months it only takes 2 passes down each side and I am done. I then use the landscape rake turned at an angle to pull material into the center for a crown.

Technical Ted

Equipment
Jul 2, 2016
Dansville NY
I like the adjustability of the blades etc over the heavy duty model that EA makes.
Just so you know, the Land Shark model I got from EverythingAttachments does have adjustable blades as well as adjustable rippers and replaceable wear strips: http://www.everythingattachments.com/Land-Shark-Compact-Tractor-Land-Leveler-p/ls-51-ll.htm

It's made by the same company, but a different product line catering to Kubota compact tractors. The color even matches!

He has a nice video on that website that shows the features.

Ted