I ordered my new BX2380, thanks for the help.

Captaincj

Apr 2, 2019
Hugo, MN
You need the front a little lower than the back, so that it cuts the grass once rather than bit by bit as you drive over it. You can't measure front to back height if you measure at the sides. If you're just checking for level, then yeah arguably you can do it at the sides, it should tell you the same thing.

I kinda reckon you could also measure to the mower body, I suspect the height of the spindles is the same both sides. Maybe measure the blades once, and check the mower body, if it lines up just measure mower body next time.

To be fair, I've never checked mine and it mows OK. It was getting patchy a few weeks back, and I took it off and found the blades were dead blunt - as in the centre blade was rounded over like the side of a pencil. Apparently I've been scalping a bit when I mow the road side.
Thanks! I definitely understand about needing to be lower in the front. I was just thinking of checking side to side level.

I'm getting torqued off at this dealer. Not sure why it takes 2 weeks to have an in-stock sub-compact tractor ready....

michigander

Equipment
B2601
May 29, 2018
Northern Michigan
Thanks! I definitely understand about needing to be lower in the front. I was just thinking of checking side to side level.

I'm getting torqued off at this dealer. Not sure why it takes 2 weeks to have an in-stock sub-compact tractor ready....

Did they have all the bits and pieces in stock for snowblower?

I bought B in early march dealer wasn't busy so delivered same week of buying it. I told them no rush wait for warmer weather lol it got above 30* and was in my yard.

Captaincj

Apr 2, 2019
Hugo, MN

I bought B in early march dealer wasn't busy so delivered same week of buying it. I told them no rush wait for warmer weather lol it got above 30* and was in my yard.
Don't know for sure as the communication was zip... But I think they had everything in stock.

Last edited:

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
When I got my loader added it took about 3 weeks for no good reason. Had to ring them a few times and ask where it was.

KubotaMaxx

Aug 31, 2019
Ohio
Congrats - got mine about two weeks ago! BX2380, 60” MMM, R4, FEL w/QA, 3FLV and Grapple!!! Impressive what these little machines can do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atitus

Equipment
BX1880+FEL,MMM,Blower
Feb 11, 2019
Worcester, MA
This was the situation with mine. They had most of what I bought, however had to wait for grass catcher which they needed to order. The would have delivered without, but then I would have been charged for a separate trip to deliver it later.