Anyone recognize this brand of snowblower?

kmmontandon

Equipment
B2150
Feb 1, 2019
Chester, CA
It's fairly old and worn, but runs just fine - I'm just looking to replace that rubber collar that the chute sits and rotates on. But I don't know what brand to even start searching - the only letters visible are "VAC," the rest of the label is long worn off, the manual long lost, the equipment itself inherited years ago.

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
It's fairly old and worn, but runs just fine - I'm just looking to replace that rubber collar that the chute sits and rotates on. But I don't know what brand to even start searching - the only letters visible are "VAC," the rest of the label is long worn off, the manual long lost, the equipment itself inherited years ago.

It is a Kubota B2550 I think, The nylon ring is part number 70060-01357 available at your local Kubota dealership for less than 10 bucks. I have the same model blower except mine has the equipment for front mounting.

kmmontandon

Equipment
B2150
Feb 1, 2019
Chester, CA
It is a Kubota B2550 I think, The nylon ring is part number 70060-01357 available at your local Kubota dealership for less than 10 bucks. I have the same model blower except mine has the equipment for front mounting.
Looks spot on - thanks! Just ordered one up online for about that. It also gives me a model number to work from to look up some other things ...