Mr. K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• One more post was missing from a thread about a B670 BH parts list, but that thread has not been re-posted by the OP, so no place to re-post my answer.
    Posts that were just gone & I replaced were in "B7100 3pt hitch and ball hitch connection" from Service, Repair, & maintenance".

Also " So Now That Winter is Approaching" from "Off Topic"
    The pics I mentioned needing to be replaced, "Show Us Your Shop & Equipment" posts 134-138, from "Off Topic"
    Mr K,
    Now I am having trouble trying to answer your inquiry- I keep getting a message "oops we ran into a problem, please post a message with less than 420 characters"
    Mr. K
    Mr. K
    Got it, thanks Lil Foot. I updated a setting on our end to increase the size of posts on profile pages like this to lift the 420 character limit. I'll look up those other threads you mentioned to see where images might have gone off to. Thanks for those leads.
    Mr. K. I just started reading OTT and was using an Android app called "Tapatalk" when the forums were under the old "program and settings". After the upgrade I am no longer able to get OTT on Tapatalk without getting an error "Network error please try again later (get_config). I have tried several things to no avail. Can you please advise me what I need to do to fix this problem.
    Thanks
    Tim
    Mr. K
    Mr. K
    Hey Tim, thanks for reaching out. Tapatalk is currently disabled on the site. Instead, try browsing the site using your phone's browser. Most members are giving this a shot now and we've heard that it's alright (especially after increasing the font size a bit from your profile settings). Give it a try and let us know your feedback?
    John T
    John T
    I just noticed tapatalk not working.... I sure hope you get back on it... I find it MUCH more convenient on a smart phone.
    Reactions: 1 user
    Hello and welcome to OrangeTractorTalks forums! Myself and Vic setup these forums and the articles on our main site after spending many many hours tooling away on Kubotas in various states of disrepair. I'm a bit more technical on the computer-side of things than Vic is so he leaves the finer details to me, which is ok because I'll admit I sometimes come up a little shy on the technical details of Kubota repair - that's Vic's department!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…