OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota

C
Clint from Flint
Condolences to You Samantha. I lost my twin about 18 months ago, so we have something in common besides owning the best make of tractors. Welcome to The Forum.
Clint
S
South 40
Hi Clint,

Thank You, and so sorry for your loss.

It always hurts to loose a friend/loved one, but a twin just leaves a total vacuum.

Have you been able to overcome any of the total emptiness yet, adjusted to them not being inside your head/thoughts?

The hardest part for me is trying to continue all his ideas/work/dreams, ect.

It seemed so easy to help, follow, or fill in for him before, but now I feel like I IDK....

He always made everything seem so simple, easy to fix, fabricate, look at something and understand how it worked, how to fix it, or "Improve" it, and I felt that same ease before, but now everything seems so much more complicated.

Any hope I will get beyond this?

Cheers
Samantha
C
Clint from Flint
Hello Samantha...as the saying goes...time heals everything. In a short time the loneliness will overwhelm you and you will find that someone to help mend that broken heart. I joined some of the singles dating sites and went with several women. You will know when 'Mr. Right' comes along and every thing just clicks. I will be 81 in about 2 months but I still have some living to do....She is 74. My new lady and I have nice homes about 10 miles apart...we are not getting married...just need the companionship to subdue the loneliness and know someone is there...we are there for each other.....we have lots in common and the chemistry is good.....hang in there...In time you will understand that the loneliness is overwhelming.....No, I will never forget my Wife of 47 years but life goes on. Clint Liles 3toy@att.net
C
Clint from Flint
Samantha, sorry I got off on the subject of my deceased Wife instead of my Twin Brother.....My Wife has been gone for not quite 5 years. Brother and I were identical twins. He had always been an aggressive person...everything was about money...later in life our Sister and I tried to stay away from him as much as possible because he was always trying to best us and start a fuss expecially if there was money involved...but he was still my Brother and I loved him. And He didn't take any of his money with him. As I've stated,,, time takes care of everything.
Clint Liles
Flint Texas
S
South 40
Hey Clint,

Sorry to hear about the loss of your wife also, no I have a terrific wife, she is 10 years older than me, and my 3rd time, (it was a charm), we have been married for 32 yrs as of Jan 1 this year, first time ended in divorce over wanting more children than we could afford at the time, and second one was lost to cancer, so yeah been down that road, and you are correct when the "Right" one comes along ya know it.

Cheers
Samantha
S
South 40
Hey Clint,

Hmm didn't know there was a limit to a post, lol.

As for Paul, we got along so well all our lives, the main difference between us was his innate ability to look beyond the obvious and see other things, options, solutions, ect. better than me, but he never rubbed it in, he just did his best to explain things to me.

We were/are very intelligent, his IQ was over 165, but unlike others with that kind of IQ, (most that smart can't tie their shoes), he had common sense, something he credited our grandfather for, but his rare combination is what gave him his talents I think, they were his gift from God.

To be continued:
Samantha